LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers.
New Features and Fixes:
- Turning off ‘Same content on first page’ does not reflect in UI
- Can’t select other fill than color in Writer –> Drawing functions
- REPORTBUILDER – The labels displayed in some options lists do not match the functionality
- 4.1 segfaults when checking for extension updates
- FILESAVE: Saving to XLS format omits to save formula expressions of cells where the formula result is an error
- Style font is not stored for ODG and ODP files: after editing a style, closing and reponening, it is changed
- can’t save new autocorrect entries
- MAILMERGE: Pre-Defined Labels Contain No Format Info in LO 184.108.40.206
- EDITING: BUG: calc crashes on spell check
- soffice.bin segfault in libvclplug_gtklo.so killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
- the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- LibreOffice 4.x drops a few long-deprecated features, including support for legacy binary StarOffice files, export to legacy Word and Excel (version 6.0/95), and legacy ODMA document management.
- Some menu entries have changed or added. If you miss something, that may be due to the use of customised menu settings from your previous LibreOffice installation.
Install LibreOffice 4.1.1 di Ubuntu / Linux Mint
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/libreoffice-4-1
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libreoffice